Confident Hitmaker , Demi Lovato is just super confident as she covers Complex Magazine New Issues.
The 23-year -old singer who in an Interview with Vanity Magazine said she had a eating Disorder and hated every inch her body.
- On her relationship with Wilmer Valderrama: “We have been together for almost five years now, off and on. The only times that we were off was when I was not in a healthy state of mind, or he was like: ‘I can’t be with you until you get sober. I can’t enable what you’re doing right now.'”
- On wedding plans: “I love shabby chic [weddings]. I don’t know if it would be in a barn, but I think I’d definitely want an outdoor wedding, with lights hanging in the trees . . . With Wilmer, I’m the happiest that I’ve ever been, so that’s all that matters to me.”
- On baby plans: “His [Wilmer’s] parents are hilarious. His dad’s always like, ‘Make babies.’ Like, ‘Oh god. Not yet. Not any time soon.'”
- On the Grammys: “I just want to be nominated for one [Grammy]. You can’t go higher than the Grammys in the music industry. That was a huge goal for this album.”
- On accepting her imperfections: “Lately, I’ve been coming to terms with my imperfections and not obsessing so much about trying to make myself perfect. It’s a growing process.”
- On having a positive body image: “[The Kardashians] kind of revolutionized what beauty was when it came to body shapes . . . Watching them really helped me learn to accept my body image, too. I’m not naturally super thin. I have an athletic body. I just have to embrace that.”
- On her sexuality: “Love is fluid. Whether there’s been rumors with one specific person or not, that’s all that matters. Humans are humans, and when you connect with somebody on a spiritual level it doesn’t matter.”
- On new BFF Iggy Azalea: “Iggy has really gone through sh*t and she’s come out super strong and didn’t let that take her down a devastating path. There’s respect there. The fact that she’s gone through so much and I’ve gone through so much and on a Friday night we can make gingerbread houses together instead of going out and drinking our sorrows away — that’s f*cking cool.”
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]