David Goffin Withdraws From Wimbledon 2017, As he continues to Recover from an ankle injury


David Goffin Withdraws From Wimbledon 2017, As he continues to Recover from an ankle injury


David Goffin says he won’t play at Wimbledon as he continues to recover from an that knocked him out of the French Open.

Goffin, ranked 13th in the world, says on Twitter that his recovery is going well and that “doctors are positive, but I won’t have time to be ready for the tournament. I want to be 100 percent.”


Goffin tripped on a tarp while chasing a ball behind the baseline during his French Open third-round match with Horacio Zeballos. His right foot got stuck under the tarp, which is used to protect the clay court overnight or in case of heavy rain. The injury prevented him from finishing the match.

The Belgian reached the round of 16 at Wimbledon last year.

Wimbledon starts July 3 at the All England Club.
READ ALSO
World Bank Predicts Nigeria would Get Out of Recession this Year


(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});



Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhills

To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected], [email protected]
Previous articleSerena Williams Flawless as she shows off baby bump in latest picture with her mother
Next articleSerena Williams shows of her baby Bump in Sexy American Flag Designed Swimsuit
Pro Blogger, Online Content Developer with over 3 years of experience

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here