Hey guys, it is
relationship corner with your boy, Eddie Schwaggs. Today we will talking about the inexperienced boy and experienced girl. When I say an inexperienced boy I mean a boy that never dated before and he happened to date a girl that has been in different relationships before dating him. I want to talk about the “don’ts” and “dos” in this kind of relationships. Now just like every rule and law there are exceptions to the rules, these girls are exceptional and you have a beautiful relationship with them and it may even lead to marriage. Some will say why guys not girls, well guys are the ones who mostly introduce the girls to the dating circle plus we talk about the girls’ part next week. Now let’s talk about the “don’ts” and “dos” of this kind of relationship.
1. Telling your girl she is your first – This is a no no. it is very destructive because the girl will try to control you and the relationship. She wants to teach you everything, I am not telling you to lie to her but don’t tell her it will be detrimental to your relationship
2. Never let a girl control you – whether she is your first or last, never a girl control always let her you are in control of the relationship. Although most girls won’t agree but they like it when the guy is dominant not domineering. Dominant in sense that you don’t allow treat like a kid or a house boy or an imbecile. Though I support gender equality but still a bit of dominance in relationship will give it balance.
3. Don’t let her talk about her exes all the time – Tell her upfront that you don’t care about her exes, you don’t need to see their pictures, don’t need to hear about them every time. You should know about them and how they affected her but not a constant reminder of them. If you let her blab about them, there will be comparison either in her mind or in the open. It can ruin your relationship because she will always feel her ex was better than you in something.
4. Take decisions on your relationship together – Don’t let her take relationship decisions alone, and if she does don’t agree to it unless it favours you and you take it together. This is because of two major reasons – one, she only take decisions which she feels favours you too but only appeals to her, two, it will lead to poor communication.
5. Fights – Don’t let your fights exceed one day, if it does, it will create a rift between the two of you and it will be nearly impossible to mend the rift.
6. Feelings – Boys too have feelings, have emotions, don’t let her play with your emotions. Let her know when she is hurting you, don’t form badht guy. Tell her when she is not there for you when you need her, tell her the little things you feel because you are but a man not stone and some girls even not most girls love expressive guys
7. Communication – Let communication be strong in your relationship. It should be next to love and trust as the things that are important to both you and your partner.
These are the primary ones, they are many others, but these will guide you through your relationship. Till next week, where we will talk about the girls. Bye