Latest Job Openings In Kentucky, Canada.
Oliver James Associates is a globally recognized recruitment leader within Financial Services and Professional sectors.
2018 is set to be another record breaking year for Oliver James Associates, with new locations and markets being established, it’s never been a better time to join!
Associate Consultants are a vital part of our business, we offer a fully supported environment for non-experienced recruiters to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the recruitment market prior to promotion to a Recruitment Consultant role.
You will join an established group of experts, working alongside experienced Consultants and a Director to assist in the development and growth of our team Globally.
We are looking for bright sparks who will excel in a targeted environment and are now looking for a rewarding career path. We have built a team of high performing consultants all over the world that have two things in common – work ethic and personality. You must be a strong communicator and be confident speaking to professionals as you will spend the majority of your time networking.
In return you will have our multi award-winning learning and development function at your disposal and you will also be equipped with state of the art technology which enables our consultants to operate at the forefront of our markets.
- Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of skilled, qualified professional candidates via sales focused telephone activity
- Proactively promote Oliver James Associates service to all contacts in order to generate new client business
- Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
- Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
- Assist Senior Consultants in mapping a candidate pool in response to client’s hiring requirements
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
- Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
- Although desirable, previous recruitment or sales experience is not necessary but the right attitude and willingness to learn are
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- The ability to demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive are also essential.
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary, pension and market leading bonus structure we offer Associate Consultants:
- Company holidays
- Annual VIP Spring event
- Two Christmas parties
- Quarterly lunch club incentives
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- Team nights out
- Friday drinks in Spinningfields
- 20+ days annual leave (plus extra time off over Christmas)
- and much more…
We provide training for all employees at our Spinningfields office to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed, a role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it’s a career!