Competition #: 19-A-02
Division/Department: Liaison and Student Recruitment
Campus: Barrydowne (Sudbury)
Reporting To: Director, Student Success and Recruitment
Salary: $73,402 – $91,752 per year
Posting Date: March 27, 2019
Closing Date: April 25, 2019, at 12 p.m.
Cambrian College’s Liaison and Student Recruitment department requires a full-time Manager, Student Recruitment beginning April 2019.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
· Develop an annual internal and external recruitment plan, including acquisition and conversion strategies and yield initiatives which focus on the College’s target markets and support the achievement of the department’s goals.
· Lead the planning, development, and implementation of all domestic student recruitment activities, including secondary and postsecondary school, community, and agency visits and presentations; the College Information Program; the Ontario College Information Fair; on-campus open house events; the campus tour program; and other on-campus engagement initiatives targeting key influencers (e.g., guidance counsellors, parents, and supporters).
Provide leadership, direction, training, expertise, and motivation to the College staff in the areas of domestic student recruitment and event and tour planning and coordination.
· Collaborate with the Academic Chairs, Deans, and other College service areas to develop and implement recruitment and conversion strategies to assist all divisions of the College to attain their goals.
· Organize, deliver, and monitor Cambrian’s on-campus tour program and virtual tour application.
· Partner with businesses and community locations to create a best in class Street Team Program that meets the needs of community members, Cambrian College, and all recruiting and branding initiatives.
· Monitor recruitment funnel metrics and utilize data to support strategies deployed annually and to assess the achievement of recruitment targets, making adjustments as required to each goal.
· Identify metrics and benchmarks to continually evaluate and improve recruitment strategies, including post-implementation review of recruitment lead generation, recruitment territory definitions, and conversion activities.
· Organize and launch on- and off-campus events that support the recruitment process.
Manage, hire, motivate, train, and supervise full-time, part-time, and temporary staff.
· Collaborate with the Director in the development, monitoring, and direction of budget activity for the department and ensure sound financial planning and budgetary control systems are exercised.
· Acts as the department lead for recruitment-related CRM activity.
· Four-year postsecondary degree, preferably in the area of Business. (A copy of education must be submitted with application.)
· Three years of experience in proven sales leadership in a customer-serviced and fast-paced environment.
· Solid leadership skills along with firm relationship-building, conflict resolution, and management skills that include budgeting and project management.
· The ability to foster a positive and cohesive work environment.
· Experience in Human Resources leadership, including hiring, performance evaluation, and performance management.
· Strong analytical, organizational, time-management, and multitasking skills, and the ability to maintain complex operational demands and to meet deadlines.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
Proven ability to communicate (in writing and verbally) at an executive level.
· Experience in a unionized environment.
CANDIDATES MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF THE FOLLOWING WITH APPLICATION:
(Failure to attach the required documentation may disqualify applicants.)
· Four-year degree.
Interested individuals may apply, by email only, with a cover letter quoting the competition number, and a résumé, detailing education and experience, to:
Human Resources Department; Email: [email protected]
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.
Cambrian College is committed to creating an accessible, inclusive, and diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, including; women; persons with disabilities; racialized peoples; Indigenous people; and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. All who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas and the College environment are encouraged to apply.
for more sugar mummy Updates CLICK HERE
For Job Opportunities Updates Abroad CLICK HERE