Jobs in Canada for foreigners description:
Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in all areas of the prepared foods department. Setup and maintain attractive displays and perform all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
- Operate equipment, stock, and serve products in a variety of areas in the prepared foods department which may include slicing meats and cheeses, preparing sandwiches and pizzas, working the chef’s case and/or the hot and cold bars
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price prepared foods products for sale
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
- Complete product spoilage and transfer records, as needed
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product
- Assist with the sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing; sample products directly to customers
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to sell proactively
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
The Company is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the application process, please contact the local Human Resources office at the work-site where you are applying for a position.
Food & Beverages
Business Development, Sales