The list, assembled by Instagram booking apparatus HopperHQ, uncovers that a solitary supported post on Jenner’s Instagram is assessed to cost $1.266 million – up from her evaluated cost a year ago of $1 million, a flood of 27%.
While significant, Jenner’s supporting posts are uncommon since the very rich person presently invests the vast majority of her energy advancing her very own organizations, Kylie Skin and Kylie Cosmetics.
Vocalist Ariana Grande appears to be set to buy something other than seven rings this year, as HopperHQ likewise uncovered she had “joined the rundown just because” – sliding quickly into the second spot with $996,000 per post.
In spite of the fact that Grande has 19 million a bigger number of devotees than Jenner (Grande has 159 million while Jenner has 140 million), HopperHQ says the information gathered “considers factors, for example, normal commitment, how frequently they post, industry factors and a number of supporters”.
See the list below;
- Kylie Jenner – $1,266,000 per post
- Ariana Grande – $996,000 per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $976,000 per post
- Kim Kardashian – $910,000 per post
- Selena Gomez – $886,000 per post
- Dwayne Johnson – $882,000 per post
- Beyonce Knowles – $785,000 per post
- Taylor Swift – $748,000 per post
- Neymar da Silva Santos Junior – $722,000
- Justin Bieber – $722,000