Bigi variety of drinks is one of the most popular soft drink brand in the country today, if not the most popular.
Let us consider some of these fun facts below.
- Bigi drinks are produced by Rites Food LTD. Rites Food LTD is a subsidiary of Ess-Ay Holdings. The company was established in 2007 and began production in 2014.
- The company is headed by Seleem Adegunwa, a Nigerian and is the No.1 local manufacturer in the food and beverage industry in the country today.
- Rites Food LTD first went into production of sausage rolls, releasing two variants in Rite Sausage roll and Bigi Sausage roll, both of which have become prominent in the beef roll market and are now household names.
- Bigi drinks comes in a variety of flavors namely: cola, orange, apple, tropical, bitter lemon, lemon and lime, soda and chapman.
- Production of Big drinks is done in the most hygienic manner using the best practices and machinery, with least human interference.
- Rite Foods Limited kicked off the production of Bigi drinks in 2016 after it was observed that consumers usually enjoyed taking the sausage rolls with soft drinks.
- Bigi drinks joined Jumia food platform in November 2016, and sold over 300,000 bottles in less than 6 months. The brand has gone on to be one of the best sellers on the platform according to information on the Jumia food website.
- In just few years since they began operations, the company has been able to employ more than 3,000 Nigerian youths, providing accommodations close to the working place for them as well.
- Bigi has been able to takeover the market in Nigeria in such a short period of time and it’s not looking like they’d be slowing down anytime soon.
- You will definitely become a fan of the Big brand the moment you consume one of their products, the quality is that awesome.
There’s no need to waste anymore time if you’re not yet acquainted with the Bigi brand. Get familiar today and experience bliss. You can thank us later.