2020 IELTS Prize Scholarship for International Students in UK: International understudies taking IELTS as a component of their necessities for inductions into a higher organization
are therefore urged to apply for the 2020 IELTS Prize Scholarship for global understudies for the 2020 scholastic year. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
utilized as a language of correspondence. IELTS is accessible for scholastic for individuals
applying for advanced education or expert enrollment and General Training for those
relocating to Australia, Canada and the UK.
Grant Sponsor(s): IELTS
Grant to be taken at: Universities in United States, Canada and Australia
Grant Type: Partial Funding
Grant level: Masters and Doctoral
Grant Worth: £3,000
Subject Eligibility: All fields of learning
Nation/Candidate Eligibility: The grant is for candidates from Colombia, Nigeria, India, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates or Uzbekistan.
Grant Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be qualified for the 2020 IELTS Prize Scholarship for International Students in UK, candidates are to meet the accompanying criteria:
- Applicants for the IELTS prize grant is available to people that are 18 years or above.
- Applicants should live in the nation you’re applying from and will be taking IELTS before the application cutoff time.
- Applicants must have generally IELTS bandscore of 5 or above and be applying for a first year undergrad/advanced education in Fall of 2020/Spring 2021.
- Applicants must apply a foundation that requires IELTS as a feature of its confirmation procedure.
- Applicants must exhibit astounding scholastic track records.
Application Procedure for the 2020 IELTS Prize Scholarship for International Students in UK
Step by step instructions to Apply
Candidates are to finished the online application structure for the IELTS Prize grant for International understudies, 2020 by visiting the official application website page.
Application Deadline: 29th February, 2020