What if I told you that you can download Instagram posts to your phone without using a third-party downloader app?
If you have been on the internet for a while now, you would know that Instagram does not have download feature. In other words, you can’t download pictures posted on Instagram to your phone.
In an attempt to resolve this, different third-party apps have been developed that allows you download Instagram posts to your phone. These apps often get the job done, but not without limitations.
Think of the times you’ve had to download Instagram post. What did you do? I’m guessing you either:
- Take a screenshot of the image (which reduces the image quality), or
- Copy and paste the post URL in a third-party app to download
The number one problem with these third-party apps is ads. We all hate ads and apps that force us to watch it. But you have no say when they are providing a service to you. So, using these apps forces you to consume apps at a high rate.
Also, there is the problem of space on the device. The more apps and files you put on your phone, the slower it gets in term of functionality. So, having an extra app for downloading Instagram posts may just appear like an inefficient way of using your phone. You will only need the app when you need to download posts and that is usually not all the time.
Download With Telegram
Telegram is a widely known instant messaging app. One thing anyone can attest to about it is the fact that it’s loaded with features most other instant messaging apps wish they have. One of those features is the reason you are here today – it allows you download Instagram posts to your phone.
A Step by Step Guide
- Go to InstaSaver Bot link using any browser of your choice. Click on Send Message which would take you to the chat screen of the bot.
- Next, click on the Start You will be prompted to choose your language. Of course, you should choose English.
- Post any Instagram post URL and it will allow you download to your phone with no hassle. It’s as simple as that.
For posts with multiple pictures and videos, the Telegram bot will show all the files so you can tap on the ones you want to save.