The world’s famous Business analyst company , Forbes has just released its List of highest paid athletes for the year 2020.
Many player have acquired wealth so much to be recognized by Forbes.
In 2020, there is need for the update of richest athletes in the world.
Not to the surprise of many, the all time super stars and footballer made the list.
The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar made the first five of the Forbes ratings.
At the beginning of the year, everything seems smooth but the outbreak of Coronavirus caused pandemic.
And this caused a major threat to the football world and sports at large.
Some of these figures are unfathomable, but Mayweather will be gutted he didn’t quite reach £1bn.
Kevin Durant is one of the youngest people on this list and according to Forbes in this decade his earnings from salary.
It is the first time since 2016 that two women have made the rankings for the top-paid athletes, Osaka made the list too.
Even as the pandemic outbreak happened all over the world, these set of people still managed their wealth.
In the case of basket ball players, Kylie Bryant would have made the list of alive.
Check out the list of highest paid athletes 2020 below. They have used sport to acquire much wealth.
- Roger Federer (tennis): $106.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer): $105 million
- Lionel Messi (soccer): $104 million
- Neymar (soccer): $95.5 million
- LeBron James (basketball): $88.2 million
- Stephen Curry (basketball): $74.4 million
- Kevin Durant (basketball): $63.9 million
- Tiger Woods (golf): $62.3 million
- Kirk Cousins (football): $60.5 million
- Carson Wentz (football): $59.1 million
The world's highest-paid athletes in 2020, according to @forbes
1. Roger Federer
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Lionel Messi
5. LeBron James
— B/R Football (@brfootball) May 29, 2020