Rita Dominic is one of the wealthiest Nollywood female stars in Nigeria and her net worth over the years speaks volumes. you would never believe how much Rita Dominic net worth is in 2022.
In this article, we would be looking into the net worth of Rita Dominic, her Biography, Relationships, while also answering the question on most of her fan’s minds, which is?
What is Rita Dominic net worth now?
Rita Dominic Biography and Net Worth
Who is Rita Dominic?
Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha professionally known as Rita Dominic a Nigerian actress, film director, movie producer, and entertainer was born into a Royal family of Nwaturuocha of Aboh in Mbaise local government area of Imo State, South-Eastern part of Nigeria.
Rita Dominic Age
Rita was born on 12 July 1975, making her 46-years-old as of this post, She’s the youngest in the family of four children.
Rita’s Educational Background
Rita after completing her primary school education, attended Federal Government College, Ikot Epene Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. shortly after completing her secondary education, Rita proceeded to the prestigious University of Port-Harcourt where she bagged a degree in Theatre Art in 1999.
Rita Dominic’s Acting Career
Rita developed an interest in acting at a very tender age, this led her to perform in school plays and dancing groups during her school days.
However, In 1998, she starred in the Movie A Time To Kill, which brought her to prominence.
Thus far, she has written and co-writes, produces, and co-produced numerous Nollywood movies and she has over 200 Nollywood movies to her credit.
The Nollywood actress has been able to maintain a very private life for many years now despite been a famous celebrity and a Nollywood star actress.
Rita’s love life has left a lot of her fans wondering, assuming, and asking questions like is Rita Dominic married? Does Rita Dominic have a child?
The answer to that question is No, she isn’t married, and more also Rita Dominic doesn’t have a child, nor a daughter.
How old Rita Dominic?
Rita Dominic is currently 45 years old.
Is Rita Dominic engaged?
Rita is currently not engaged, however, she is dating as she took to her social media pages in December 2020, to show off her man, Fidelis Anosike Fidelis Anosike, Daily Times Publisher, as they celebrated Christmas together.
Is Rita Dominic getting married?
In February 2019, for instance, there were rumors that the beautiful curvy actress might be getting married to a Billionaire Igbo Man.
As she found love in one of the least expected places and was about to walk down the aisle with her tall, dark, and handsome Knight.
More also, He whispered to be a well connect Businessman and owns a publishing and entertainment Platform as well, and anytime from now will be walking the beautiful actress down the Aisle.
Rita Dominic’s Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding Actress by the City Peoples Awards – 2004
- Best Actress by Kalasha Film Festival and Television Awards Kenya – 2012
- 8th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role – 2012
- Best of Nollywood Awards for Best Actress in Supporting role English film – 2013
- Nollywood Movies Awards for Best Actress in the lead role – 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards for Best Actress in Lead Role film – 2013
- Africa International Film Festival for Special Jury Mention Award – 2013
- Eloy Awards for the Female Producer of the Year – 2013
- Nollywood Week Paris Film Festival awarded The Meeting as the Best Film – 2014
- Best of Nollywood Awards awarded her as the Best Supporting Actress English Film – 2014
- Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards for the Best Actress Lead Role – 2014
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards for Best Actress in A Comedy – 2015
- The Meeting was named the Best Movie Comedy by the Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards – 2015
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards as the Best Actress – Drama/TV Series – 2017
Rita Dominic Net Worth 2022 (Forbes)
The Africa Movie Academy Award-winning actress, Rita Dominic net worth according to Forbes is estimated at $4 million dollars as of 2022, making her one of the Top 10 richest female actresses in Nigeria. Rita’s wealth comes from her numerous Nollywood Box office movies, Endorsement deals, Real estate investments, and other businesses.