George Brown College is delighted to invite eligible international students who wish to enrol in a degree at the University to apply for a number of its scholarship and award programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Scholarships are available to outstanding international students based on their level of academic performances. and are for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree study at the university.
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2021 are available to students based on the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international student, with a valid Study Permit
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence.
- Be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School and/or the College community.
To be considered for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2021, students must apply by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in the program as an International Student.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at [email protected].
Application Deadline: Not Specified