Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is currently accepting applications from outstanding and suitably qualified students for a number of scholarships made available for international students which are awarded annually.
The scholarships are for new students and transfer students will also be considered for each of the scholarship categories. Scholarship determination for transfer students with 12 or fewer credits will be made using high school GPA; for those with more than 12 credits, university GPA will be utilized.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate.
- The scholarships are available for undergraduate courses.
- High school GPA 3.60–4.00.
- Scholarships will be renewed at maintaining a minimum score with GPA 3.0.
- Eligible Countries: United States (including all territories), the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (except for the Quebec Province), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guernsey, Guyana, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands.
- How-to-Apply: Complete and submit a Saint Mary’s online application at smumn.edu/applyinternational, attaching necessary application documents;
- Application Documents: Applications should be accompanied by;
- Official Transcripts: Provide original or certified true copies of all high school and any university transcripts, as well as any national standardized test results. If the transcripts are not issued in English, transcripts in the original language and English translations must both be submitted.
- English Proficiency Test Score Reports: Provide official TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MELAB, PTE Academic, ITEP, EIKEN, or Duolingo score reports. The TOEFL and SAT require the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota school code of 6632. The IELTS does not require a code. Learn more at edu/englishtest.
- Essay: Submit a 650-word essay on a topic of your choice.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2021