The Erik Jonsson School of Engineering & Computer Science Scholarship Program is open for international students looking to further their studies in Engineering and Computer Science. The Jonsson School provides scholarship funds to highly qualified undergraduate students that are selected by the scholarship committees.
The Jonsson School also offers a number of competitive scholarships supported by industry and other groups which may require an application and some automatically awarded.
All freshmen are automatically considered for scholarships from the University. Each year, UT Dallas offers the Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) to incoming first-time-in-college freshman students who qualify. Your application for admission to the University serves as your AES application.
The University of Texas Erik Jonsson School of Engineering & Computer Science Scholarship are (for);
- U.S. citizen/permanent resident/international student.
- Full-time incoming or current junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree offered by the computer science department (CS, SE or Data Science) in the Jonsson School
- Academic merit-based – minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA.
- Among equally qualified applicants, preference will be given to students who (1) demonstrate the greatest potential for success in the field of computer science and/or software engineering and (2) demonstrate leadership abilities, community volunteerism or work experience
- The recipient must sign a release form in accordance with FERPA allowing UT Dallas to use application material for scholarship purposes
- Renewable annually until the completion of an undergraduate degree or up to 2 years, whichever comes first as long as continue to meet criteria. If the recipient’s cumulative GPA falls below 3.3 and/or is no longer a full-time student, the recipient is given one semester to raise cumulative GPA to 3.3 and/or enrol as a full-time student in order to continue receiving this scholarship. If the recipient is unable to meet the criteria at end of the probationary semester, then the recipient is no longer eligible to receive this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified students will be automatically considered for these awards; while some may require a separate application. Carefully review the criteria for each open scholarship by clicking on the named scholarship as listed on the official website (link below). Use the Common Application Form accessible with UTD netID.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]