Software engineers are encouraged to apply for internships at Netflix for the summer of 2023. These positions are open to those who enjoy working with the latest technologies in a fast-paced, flexible environment, learning how to build scalable, robust systems and being excited about the possibility of having a significant impact on software that over 221 million people use and love.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Current students pursuing a BS/BA or MS/MA in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Statistics and expected to graduate in December 2023 or Spring/Summer 2024
- Have coursework or experience with data structures, algorithms, and debugging (it’s a plus if you’ve taken at least one of the following courses: Distributed Systems, Web Development, Mobile Development, Network or Application Security, Machine Learning or AI).
- Candidates with little to no work experience
- Excited to learn new solutions and willing to break things in order to do so
- Capable of working independently and not afraid to ask for input from coworkers
- Excited to work well in a collaborative environment
- A clear communicator
- Passionate about Netflix’s mission to entertain the world and believe you can do it.
What could you learn?
- Creating applications that elegantly address complex business problems Process for designing and constructing scalable systems
- Writing of high-caliber, efficient, and industry-standard code
- Collaborating closely with business stakeholders in a hectic setting
- Be encouraged to learn a language that Netflix uses more frequently
- Creating user interfaces that are simple to use, entertaining, and reveal business insights for its partners
You are encouraged to apply even if you don’t completely meet the requirements and your experience doesn’t perfectly match every requirement in the job description because you might be the ideal candidate for this or other roles.