Peter Obi Reacts to Arthur Eze’s Remarks Over His ‘Failed’ 2023 Presidential Bid

Peter Obi Reacts to Arthur Eze’s Remarks Over His ‘Failed’ 2023 Presidential Bid

On Monday, December 26, Arthur Eze, one of Anambra’s most powerful businessmen, described Peter Obi’s presidential bid for the 2023 election as futile.

Eze stated that he had previously warned the 2023 Labour Party presidential candidate against running for Nigeria’s top seat.

However, in response to Eze’s remarks, the LP’s presidential candidate’s spokesperson, Diran Onifade, stated that the businessman’s remark about Obi’s ambition is unfortunate but not unexpected.

His words:

“It is the influence of people like that that we want to take our politics away from.”

Speaking further, Onifade noted Obi has hammered on plans for Nigerian youths to take over the affairs of the nation.




He said that such a plan by Obi includes moves to retire Nigerian politicians like Arthur Eze.

He said:

“He is part of the establishment and structure that young Nigerians what to take our country back from.

“When we take power from the Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress, the likes of Arthur Eze will no longer wield the kind of influence they enjoy today.

“You don’t expect them to take this lying down. Our candidate and our campaign remain focused on the take ahead which is to take back our country, rebuild it to make it take its proper place in the comity of nations. “



Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhills

To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]