Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has released his prophecies for the year 2023.
Pastor Adeboye made the prophecies public during the church’s crossover service, which took place on the cross over night at the RCCG headquarters, which is located at Kilometre 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Redemption Camp, Ogun state.
Pastor Adeboye believes that the world will be relatively peaceful this year.
For the world:
The weather will be more erratic and will now be very nice in some places, but we are trusting God it will be nice wherever we are.
God also says the world this year will be relatively more peaceful.
1. The biggest challenge of 2022 will lead to your biggest testimony in 2023.
2. In 2023, the Lord will speak peace to some troubled homes.
3. In 2023, for quite a few people, there would be restoration of lost glories.
4. Daddy said this is his favorite prophecy for 2023: Many trouble makers will lose the ability to make trouble this year.
5. Few balloons will be deflated this year.
6. Daddy said this is also his favorite: There will be a bit of wealth transfer.
Generally, 2023 is a year of many opportunities.
Creebhills recalls that the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, warned of two “monstrous storms” in the year 2022.
Adeboye said one of the “storms would come from the Atlantic in the form of hurricane and the other from the Pacific.”
In his prophecies for 2022, Adeboye said the results of the storms would be terrible, unless they are weakened.
Adeboye also prophesied on the issue of migration, saying it would take a new dimension in 2022.
He disclosed that 2022 would see the emergence of previously unknown stars.
“In spite of everything happening, this year will be a year of some massive breakthroughs (in science and in finance). Infant mortality rate will drop by at least 50 percent,” Adeboye said.