The Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship is a scholarship initiative created by Novartis and One Young World to support young social entrepreneurs and hasten their leadership development.
The scholarship intends to expand the company’s culture of ‘Inspired, Curiosity, and Unbossed’ by giving young leaders the chance to pursue their passion for healthcare and make a difference in the lives of others and the world.
Young leaders known as Novartis Scholars champion, progress, and/or find solutions to today’s most pressing medical and mental health problems. They consist of medical students, nurses, and healthcare workers.
Benefits to scholars
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 – 6 October.
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on conference days).
- Ground transport may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
One Young World will evaluate these applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiative.
- Having a good understanding of global issues
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Evidence of addressing key local and/or global healthcare issues
- Skills: Leadership, Innovation and Creativity, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial, Navigating complexity, Delivering results, Challenging the status quo.
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship. One Young World will prioritize applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis and must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
Apply here before the 15th of May, 2023
Novartis is a global healthcare company that aims to deliver high-value medicines that alleviate society’s most significant disease burdens through technology leadership in R&D and novel access approaches.
The company has a rich history that spans over 250 years. It has been involved in developing innovative products to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues.
In 2021, it was named one of Forbes’ Most Admired Pharmaceutical Companies.
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]