A video of comedian AY’s Lekki mansion completely burning down has gone viral on social media, provoking strong reactions from netizens.
On Sunday, August 6th, 2023, Intel Region reported that a fire gutted comedian AY Makun’s house and, as a result, went up in flames due to the vigorous burning.
Because AY was on his #aylivelegendarytour2023, he and his family were not at home when the house caught fire.
AY revealed in Canada that he has already moved on from the news of his burning Lekki mansion, noting that everything comes and goes and that the most important things in his life are his family and God.
However, comedian AY Makun’s sister-in-law, Grace Makun, has sparked outrage on social media after posting a video of the devastation done to comedian AY’s Lekki home after it was devoured by fire.
She wrote; “Y”all be wandering why I’m appraising @lanremakunevents @yomicasual we cried and prayed together and God showed us mercy as a family
Our heart is full of gratitude for @aycomedian @realmabelmakun we love you both God got you both and May he fill your home with joy this season.”