Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), has completed preparations for the inauguration of 23 new justices to the Federal High Court.
The Supreme Court’s spokesperson, Dr. Festus Akande, said that the event will be held on October 4 at the Supreme Court and will be officiated by Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Olukayode Ariwoola.
Akande further said that the Supreme Court has scheduled a valedictory court session on October 10 to honor the late Justice Chima Centus Nweze.
List of judges to be inaugurated
The list of the newly appointed judges, as stated in the announcement, includes:
- Dipeolu Deinde Isaac from Ogun State
- Ogundare Kehinde Olayiwola from Ekiti State
- Agbaje Olufunmilola Adetutu from Lagos State
- Musa Kakaki from Kaduna State
- Abdullahi Muhammad Dan-Ige from Sokoto State
- Sharon Tanko Ishaya from Kebbi State
- Salim Olasupo Ibrahim from Ogun State
- Yilwa Hauwa Joseph from Gombe State
- Wigwe-Oreh Chituru Joy from Rivers State
- Owoeye Alexander Oluseyi from Kogi State
- Anyalewa Onoja-Alapa from Benue State
- Amina Aliyu Mohammad from Katsina State
- Abiodun Jordan Adeyemi from Kwara State
- Hauwa Buhari from the Federal Capital Territory
- Aishatu Auta Ibrahim from Borno State
- Hussaini Dadan-Garba from Bauchi State
- Ibrahim Ahmad Kala from Gombe State
- Mashkur Salisu from Zamfara State
- Onah Chigozie Sergius from Enugu State
- Egbe Raphael Joshua from Bayelsa State
- Ariwoola Olukayode Jnr. from Oyo State
- Ekerete Udofot Akpan from Akwa Ibom State
- Ogazi Friday Nkemakonam from Ebonyi State.