Actress, Bidemi Kosoko’s house was razed by fire (Video)

Fire broke out at the residence of Nigerian film actress, Bidemi Kosoko, daughter of veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, on Boxing Day.

Bidemi’s sister and fellow actress, Shola Kosoko-Abina announced the tragic news in an Instagram post on Wednesday with videos of the damaged apartment and property. She captioned the post:

“We thank God for his faithfulness, love and prospering our lives in the year 2023.

“It has become a tradition in my family to spend the 26th of December which is Boxing Day at our daddy’s place, where we all exchange and unwrap our gifts. So, this year, we decided to record the activities because it’s always fun merrying together with family.

“So Bidemi Kosoko, her husband, kids and her domestic staff were all at our daddy’s residence, so her apartment was locked up.

How I once borrowed money to impress my girlfriend – Boy Spyce

“In the middle of our merriment, we received an alarming call that Bidemi’s apartment was on fire as well as her neighbour’s apartment.

“In fact, Myself, my dad and Bidemi were getting ready to attend another important event before we received the call. And what we got was what happened in the video.”

“I warned my mum about Baba Ijesha’s case, but she didn’t listen”- Iyabo Ojo’s daughter spills (video)

Shola said the firefighters arrived and with the help of Bidemi’s friend, Taiwo and her husband they were able to put out the fire. Shola Kosoko added:

“We were on different video calls watching the scenario, how the firefighter arrived, how her apartment was forced open and how they eventually put off the fire.

“Thanks to Bidemi’s friend, Taiwo Lawal and her husband who stay in the same estate and rushed there to assist. People in the neighbourhood showed love and support to ensure the fire was put out.

“We appreciate you all for your show of love and kindness. Such a thing will not happen to anyone again I pray.

Don’t make any predictions about this year – Falz issues warning to Nigerian clerics

“In all, we are thankful to God for sparing our lives as no one was caught in the fire. We shall witness the year 2024 in peace and joy. Please thank God for us. In all, we give THANKS TO HIM.”

Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhills

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]