The Household of David church in Ikeja, Lagos state, has been burned down.
The Lagos State Fire Service spokesperson, Amodu Shakiri, confirmed the tragic incident.
Shakiri claimed that the church’s auditorium ceiling became overheated, causing it to fall and start a fire.
He further stated that the damage is being handled by personnel of the fire department and other appropriate agencies on the spot.
House of David Church in Adeniyi Jones is on fire pic.twitter.com/J1yagetKrV
— GistReel.Com (@GistReel) January 31, 2024
Follow my blog with Bloglovin To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]