Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlanwon has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate his 7th year wedding anniversary with some amazing pictures.
The dark skinned actor who has been on the big stage for some time now took to the Gram to celebrate the great day with cute pictures of himself and his wife.
Deyemi Okanlawon who rose to stardom for his roles in the TV Series Gidi Up and An African City penned an emotional message for his adorable wife as he noted that her fitness has robbed over him.
Year 7 vs Year 1… as you can see her fineness has rubbed off on me and I’ve gotten better at this “gebying” of iyawo tin! ? #weddinganniversary
See photos below:
With the veteran actor celebrating his seventh wedding anniversary below are some fact about him
1. The “Beyond Blood” actor got married to Dami in 2013.
He said back then about their relationship in an interview with Pulse Nigeria: “We went to school together, University of Lagos Chemical Engineering department; we just never ever got to talk.”
“She was two years below. We met again at a mutual friend’s wedding and we started talking, and I realized that for the first time I actually had the one person I could connect with.”
2. If he weren’t acting and entertaining you, he would still be selling Baker’s World cupcakes.
3. The talented actor is passionate about two things – acting out beautifully crafted stories on film and stage, and helping small businesses grow.
4. Before becoming a full time actor in 2013, Okanlawon had a career in Sales and Marketing.
5. The actor attended New York film academy in collaboration with Del-York.
6. His role models in the industry include Hlomla Dandala, Majid Michel, Rita Dominic, Joke Silva, Oc Ukeje, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Gabriel Afolayan and Lala Akindoju.
7. Okanlawon is a graduate of Chemical Engineering from University of Lagos.