Due to the recent Health development as regards to the Covid-19, organizers of the Big Brother Naija show, are forced to take precautionary measures in ensuring safety and health of the housemates thereby making some notable changes.
with the housemates. Also the number of Ninjas will be reduced.
[ Be reminded that all the housemates have been quarantined for 14days and cleared before being allowed into the house].
– According to the organizers, all the audience for live shows and evictions have been
canceled, the evictions will be held in an empty studio with only the host and crew.
– Compulsory daily Temperature checks for all crew.
-Regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces used often.
– Psychologists and Doctors will be on standby to help or support housemates and crew.
There were Other major changes which included the auditions that were done online and the grand prize was reviewed.
– The winner of this year’s BBN will walk away with a whooping N85M. see the break down below
– N30M cash prize and a 2 bedroom apartment.
– An SUV from Innoson Motors
-A trip to Dublin and Dubai.
– A trip to watch the UEFA champions League finale.
– Home Appliances.
– 1 year supply of Indomie noodles, munch it chin-chin and Colgate toothpaste.
– 1 year supply of Pepsi.
– Branded chiller.
– Brand new Oppo mobile smartphone.
The winner of #BBNaija will walk away with the biggest prize ever, valued at N85 million ? ?— Big Brother Naija (@BBNaija) July 13, 2020
We can't even count to 85 million… what would you do with N30 million in cash? Drop comments ??
Headline Sponsor @BetwayNigeria
Gold Sponsor @GuinnessNGR#BBNaijaN85m
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]