The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Applicants must fulfil all of the strict eligibility criteria listed as follows.
1. hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
2. have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes at Swansea University for entry September 2021:
3. be female.
4. be a new student to Swansea University from September 2021.
5. within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
6. be a national, and permanent resident of, a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2020. Eligible countries can be found here.
7. not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
8. not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
How to Apply
Applications to this Scholarship will be welcomed from 18th January 2021 to 1st June 2021.
Please download your application form here: Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Application Form
Email your completed application to: [email protected]
For further information please email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 1st June 2021.
For More Information: