Global Scholarship Award at Kent State University: Students who wish to study in the USA can now apply to study at Kent State University and stand a chance of being awarded the Global Scholarships. The scholarships are open to students from around the globe and cover the entire studentship period at the university.
The Global Scholarship provides eligible students with $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester), reducing the cost of a Kent State 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000.
To be eligible for the Global Scholarships Award at Kent State University, the following eligibility conditions must be met.
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any subject at the KSU
- Admissible Criteria: The student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enrol full time at Kent State. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply
Students will be automatically considered for the program upon admission to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide proof of English language proficiency, transcripts, a letter of reference, and financial documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, the strength of high school college preparatory curriculum, and Grade trends.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must obtain TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic score, MELAB or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or SAT/ACT.
Application Deadline: Rolling.