The University of Glasgow, in the United Kingdom, has 70 International Leadership Scholarships available to International and EU (non-UK) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for Academic Session 2021-22.
The University Of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition fees discounts. To apply for scholarships applicants must have excellent academic records and an international student or EU (non-UK) fee status.
University Of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible, applicants must
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2021
- have International or EU (non-UK) fee status
Eligible Countries and Courses
Please find all information regarding country and course eligibility for the University Of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships on the official website (link below).
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates will have to apply for admission to study a postgraduate master degree course at the University of Glasgow.
- Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
- Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
- There is no separate application form required for scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified