Applications are invited from international students for the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships awards. The award is intended to extract highly intelligent students of the university and make them representatives of the school which will attract numerous benefits.
The International Ambassador Scholarship is intended to recognize and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
- If you are an international fee-paying student with an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree with us, you are eligible to apply for one of our International Ambassador Scholarships.
- As an International Ambassador, you will meet other international students on the scheme and you will be asked to help showcase UWL to prospective international students
- The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be excellent international student ambassadors.
How to Apply
- Two options are available to complete your application for this scholarship if you are interested;
- You can apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships by completing a scholarship application form (doc, 158 kb).
- If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form, complete the application, and scan and send it to [email protected]
Application Deadline: For September 2021 starts, applications must be received by 4 July 2021.