The Minnesota State University in the USA is pleased to announce the International Maverick Scholarships 2021-2022 for international undergraduate students enrolling to study for the new academic session.
Minnesota State Mankato values the cultural contribution of international students to our campus and communities. All new undergraduate students are automatically awarded the International Maverick Scholarship.
- Applicants must maintain valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status
- Applicants must achieve a term GPA of 2.5 or a cumulative Minnesota State Mankato GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must successfully earn/complete a minimum of 12 credits each semester (completed credits are grades A-D and P. F, W, I, IP and NC do not count)
- Applicants will complete six community service projects each academic year
- How-to-Apply: Students must apply and be enrolled in an undergraduate program of Minnesota State University Mankato, and there are automatically awarded the International Maverick Scholarship
- Contact Information: If you have questions about the International Maverick Scholarship, please email [email protected].
Application Deadline: Open