The reality star, JMk speaks up on what she went through after fire engulfed her apartment.
JMK shares the lessons she has learned following the incident that almost took her life.
The beautiful star advised Nigerians to live their lives to the fullest and do whatever they want to do without procrastination.
The star also didn’t forget to thank those who stood by her during this incident.
Recounting earlier that the reality star’s apartment went up in flames as she lost all her valuables to the fire.
According to a source, items like her certificate, clothes, shoes, phones and passport were all burnt to ashes.
The star narrated that she had to run to a friends room when the fire started and when asked how she happened, she stated that the fire started from the Air Condition.
see her post below.
Talking about BBNaija stars, Actress, Erica Nlewedim narrates shocking experience in Dubai (read it here)