The latest conundrum ongoing is the incident of a young lady reportedly dead, after eating from a popular restaurant.
The Place, a familiar and recognized restaurant is acclaimed to be fond of food poisoning.
After the incident was brought to the internet, BBNaija star Pere, did have a thing to say about the restaurant.
Pere, under the comment section of a blog said he ate at one of the restaurant’s location and purged for weeks and confirmed never to go again.
In his words:
“I ate in one of their locations and purged for weeks, never again”
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]