Applications are now being accepted for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2023, which will fund a full study program at Harvard University’s Harvard Business School, one of the world’s most prominent universities and home to one of the world’s best MBA programs.
Every two years, the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded for a two-year program at Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation provides life-changing possibilities for underprivileged students by awarding scholarships to extraordinarily brilliant individuals. Applicants must have a strong academic background and show significant promise.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
Host Institution(s): Harvard University, USA.
Scholarship Worth: US$102,200 plus other benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Masters.
Nationality: International students.
Eligibility Criteria | Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship, applicants must consider the following:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How-to-Apply: Candidates for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]