2023: APC behind attack on Atiku’s convoy in Borno state – PDP


The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed that a convoy which included a car conveying its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, was attacked in Borno state.

Atiku’s media adviser, Paul Ibe, said this in a statement on Wednesday.

Ibe also claimed that supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) were behind the attack.

“It is rather unfortunate that the APC in Borno State mobilised some of its members to attack the convoy carrying dignitaries who had earlier paid a courtesy visit at the Shehu of Borno palace to the venue of the rally,” he said.




“While it is well understood that such barbaric behaviour is typical of the APC, it must be noted that, this time around, it is specifically the last kick of a dying horse.

“The APC, apparently overwhelmed by the large turn of supporters to greet our presidential candidate, resorted to anti-democratic actions to scare the crowd away from the rally.

“It is a similar pattern to what happened during our rally in Kaduna State and it is important to call the attention of all stakeholders in peaceful elections in Nigeria to the dangerous actions being undertaken by the APC to disrupt our rallies, especially in the North.”



Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhills

To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]