A viral video shows the moment a woman’s wig caught fire while she was dancing with her birthday cake.
The sparklers on her birthday cake caused the fire. It took her a long time to realize her wig was on fire.View the video
In other news,Funke Akindele, a Nollywood actress, was the center of attention at the premiere of her film, Battle on Buka Streets, on Sunday, December 11th, 2022.
While entering the venue for her event, the mother of two made a grand entrance.
The cast of the highly anticipated film, including Sola Sobowale, Nkem Owoh, and Regina Chukwu, made a grand entrance with her.