Seyi Shay, a 37-year-old Nigerian singer, has listed ten amazing lessons life has taught her at her age.
The term “responsibility” refers to the act of determining whether or not a person is responsible for his or her own actions.
I’m super Grateful for life and all my many blessings 🙏🏾
Life hacks I’ve now learned in my ‘30something’ years on earth:
1. Even when you trust someone, keep somethings to yourself
2. Your mental health and peace is more important than your career will ever be
3. Be ok with people not liking you, most people don’t even like themselves (they just can’t admit it)
4. Being misunderstood can be fixed
5. Drink loads of water
6. Eat home cooked food/ learn to cook
7. Exercise regularly
8. Let God talk to you for a change, meditate
9. Stay away from toxic people and things
10. Forgive your past, yourself and others.”
Since the birth of her daughter in April 2022, the well-known Nigerian singer had been out of the public eye.
However, she just made her first outing with the child oon December 4, 2022.
The singer brought her daughter along for a performance at the Soul Royalty Festival in London.
She shared a video of her with videographer and musician Drvnce captioned “last night @soulroyaltyfestical was very lit.”
The mother of one made the internet gush after posting pictures of herself and her daughter backstage as well as a picture of her performing with the baby.
“My daughter is going to have so many great stories to tell,” she captioned one of the images she shared on her Insta-story.
The singer announced the birth of her daughter on Friday, April 22, 2022.