7 Spots To Buy Gift Cards in Nigeria
With the current situation of the country, people are looking for cheap and comfortable alternatives to conduct their daily activities. Gift cards remain the no 1 solution to these issues.
The question on everyone’s mind remains “Where Can I Buy Gift Cards in Nigeria?” I would not only be answering that question, but also informing you on why these digital assets can be useful to you and things to look out for before buying gift cards on a platform
How Gift Cards Can Be Useful To You in Nigeria
The most common ways in which your gift cards can benefit you in Nigeria are; They can help you shop with ease, gift loved ones, pay for international goods/services from Nigeria & Be resold for Naira.
- Shop With Ease: With gift cards, you can go about your daily activities with ease. For example, grocery shopping at your favorite supermarket becomes easier than ever with a Shoprite or Prince Ebeano gift card. You do not have to queue in a long ATM line for cash, pay exuberant amounts from POS attendants or suffer network issues with transfers when you have a gift card.
- Gift Loved Ones: Although valentines day has passed, we are still in the month of love. Gift cards are a perfect present to give your loved ones either on their special occasion or out of the blue to show your appreciation for them. All you need to do is to pay attention to their favorite brands and get a nicely funded gift card from them and you are good to go.
- Pay For International Goods or Services From Nigeria: Sadly, a Naira debit card does not work on international brands again. You cannot pay for goods or services unless you have a domiciliary card. Which takes a while to process. With your gift card, you can keep on making those payments. For example, using an apple gift card to renew your subscription.
- They Can Be Resold For Naira: Gift cards serve as a way out of cash shortage. Asides from being very useful at their brands, on a good platform, you can get maximum payouts if you convert your gift cards to Naira.
Things To Look Out for Before Buying a Gift Card From a Nigeria Platform
Although there are tons of Gift card vendors in Nigeria, it is not wise to patronize just anyone. What you should look out for is the Legitimacy of the platform, its social media presence, and if they have a customer support team.
- Check the Legitimacy of the Platform: The ability to conduct your research is very important. Before entrusting a platform with your money, you should check and ask around if people have heard of them. Also if they have a website and not just trading from WhatsApp.
- Social Media Presence: Another thing to look out for in a platform is its social media presence. Find them on their Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook page and see how active they are, the comments on their posts, and if they are verified.
- A Responsive Customer Support Team: It does not hurt to try and contact their customer support team to see if they actually respond or if it’s there for show.
5 Recommended Places To Buy Gift Cards in Nigeria
Seven of the best places to buy gift cards in Nigeria include Cardtonic.com, Brand outlets, convenience stores, Konga, Presmit, Suregifts, and Jumia.
Cardtonic is the best place to buy gift cards in Nigeria. This is a state-of-the-art platform that allows individuals to buy both local and foreign gift card brands at affordable rates. You can buy gift cards in units or in bulk. This is good because the bulk purchase of gift cards is rare in Nigeria and it helps business owners cut down their costs.
There are various benefits of buying your gift cards on Cardtonic, and you get to decide what your favorite reason is when you purchase from them.
- Convenience Stores: I also recommend buying your gift cards from Convenience stores. Although your gift card selection is limited, there is still a slight possibility you might be able to purchase your desired gift card. The most popular convenience stores in Nigeria include Shoprite, Game & Prince Ebeano.
- Konga: Konga is an online marketplace where Buyers and sellers meet, interact, and exchange goods and money. You can find a vendor on Konga that’s selling your desired gift card. However, you need to be careful that the person is legit. Unlike Cardtonic, you are not buying directly from the brand, but rather from individuals on the brand just like yourself.
- Jumia: Jumia and Konga are alike. If you do not see your desired gift card on Konga, you can as well check Jumia. The same rule applies here too.
- Brand Outlets: the Brand outlet is an obvious place to purchase your gift card of choice. Unfortunately, not many international brands have an outlet in Nigeria.
Buying gift cards in Nigeria can be blissful and easy if done properly. Once you know the things to look out for, and the app to buy a gift card in Nigeria. There is a world of comfort and convenience you can unlock by purchasing this digital asset.
PLAY STORE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cardtonic.app&pli=1
HELP CENTER: https://help.cardtonic.com
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]