In a recent social media post, the family of the deceased Nigerian singer, Mohbad, has provided 8 important guidelines for those planning to attend the candlelight procession in Lekki Phase 1 today.
The procession, along with a tribute concert, will be held on September 21st, 2023, beginning at 5PM.
The procession will start at Lekki Phase 1 Gate and conclude at Muri Okunola Park in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The tribute concert will then commence promptly at 8pm at Muri Okunola Park.
The new guideline post released by the Mohbad family read;
CANDLELIGHT PROCESSION & TRIBUTE CONCERT
1. Wear a white shirt
2. Arrive on time at the start point (Lekki Phase 1 Gate) on or before 5pm
3. Obey The Lagos Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA)
4. Obey The Nigerian Police Force, The Nigerian Army, Security officers ) and All Safety Marshals.
5. Walk in pairs.
6. No Sharp Objects, Bottles or weapons allowed.
7. There’s parking available at the Nigerian Law School
8. Hear something? See something? Say something to any of the security officers on the scene.
See the post below;