Lagos Hospital releases statement on Mohbad’s death, makes new revelation

mohbad

Perez Medcare Hospital, the facility where the late singer Mohbad was taken before his death, has finally spoken out amidst the ongoing investigation by Nigerians.

In a press statement posted on their Instagram page on Monday night, the hospital dispelled rumors that the singer had been declared dead while in their care or had been admitted to their facility.

The hospital clarified that Mohbad was, in fact, brought in already deceased, and the individuals who brought him to the hospital confirmed that he had received treatment at home from a nurse who was not part of their staff.


The statement partly read,

“The attention of the management of Perez Medcare Hospital has been drawn to the misleading and false information being circulated on some social media platforms that Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad) died in our medical facility.

We consider it pertinent to put on record that at about 04:30 pm on the 12th of September 2023, the lifeless body of Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad) was brought to our medical facility and our medical team immediately sprang into action and after assessment, it was discovered that there was no sign of life, no central or peripheral pulse, no heartbeat, no recordable vital signs, and his pupils were fixed and dilated.

On attempting CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), rigor mortis (stiffening of some parts of the body in relation to death) was observed and the persons who brought him to our facility were informed that it was a case of BID (Brought in dead).

Upon enquiry about the circumstances leading to the emergency, our team was informed that the deceased was being treated at home by a nurse and that she administered injections on him.


“Our team thereafter advised that the body be taken to the nearest Government Hospital where he can be deposited in the morgue.

Let it be known that Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad) was not a patient of Perez Medcare Hospital and was never admitted at our hospital at any material time whatsoever.

Also, the nurse who was said to be administering treatment on him at home is not a staff of Perez Medcare Hospital and the video of the medical facility circulating In the media space in which the late Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad) is seen alive and receiving treatment is not Perez Medcare Hospital.”

Taking to a blog’s comment section, many pointed out how Mohbad’s death was a planned work with the different reports making rounds daily.


Actress Susan Peters wrote, “Let me rephrase, keyboard warriors. There is no need to read something with that type of headline. Denied the nurse, now they said he arrived dead. Lol, so who we go believe? Keyboard warriors block button is on, ready for you

Actress Christabel Egbenya calling for the hospital to release it’s CCTV footage wrote, “Provide your CCTV footage

One Chyddo wrote, “Mohbad death was probably planned for a long cos they had a perfect execution. Like they planned everything down in a perfect shape and form. That’s why it’s very complicated. Only God can expose the real proprietors of this crime. This boy deserves justice



Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhills

To place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]

Previous articleSara Saffari Biography, Age, Husband, Gym, Wikipedia, Brother, Twitter, Kid, Persian, Net Worth, and Career
Next articleSee moment lady’s gown stock between her Nyash video caused reactions (Watch)
Skilled and dedicated blogger with over two years experience. I publish posts on news, politics, entertainment, sports, trending gist within Nigeria and beyond. You can reach me at [email protected]