Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Mary Remmy Njoku, recently expressed her heartfelt tribute to her late sister, Eucharia Remmy.
In an emotional Instagram post, the CEO of ROK Studios recounted how twelve years ago, she received the devastating news of her sister’s passing, leaving her feeling alone.
Since that tragic moment, Mary has dedicated herself to becoming the amazing sister that Eucharia would have been proud of.
She acknowledges that her older sister’s absence has created an irreplaceable void in her life.
Reflecting on the past year, Mary Njoku also shared with her late sister all of her achievements.
Being featured on Forbes, renewing her wedding vows, acquiring top-notch filming equipment, securing new contracts with major companies, and embarking on her first-ever trip to the Maldives were just some of the remarkable experiences she had during that time.
In her words: “Exactly this time, 12yrs ago, someone called my phone. Boko Haram!!
And you are Gone! I was alone.
I still am. Alone.
Cos you left a void almost impossible to fill. And I devoted the rest of my life to being the Super Sister you will forever be proud of. So, NWAKAEGO REMMY here are few updates…
* I made the prestigious Forbes List as 50 most Influential women in Africa!! The same FORBES o! If you were here, you for sew Aso Ebi for the mata🤣🤣. DCC for tire for you 😂
* The company I founded (ROK) is growing bigger.
* I hit my yearly target in 7months! And set a new one for myself ✌🏿️✌🏿️
* Invested in some of the best film equipments in the world!
* Started making content for Bigger screens
* Signed new Deals with big firms.
* Featured in 3 of my movies this year ( you always wanted me to continue Acting)
* Made a new friend😉 ( could have used your vetting skills)
* Jason and I are still together. Infact, he married me again last year. Same Annoying Jason 🤣.
* Obinna is 10 now. Kaego 8 and looking more like you. And Nnenna is straight A student.
* I visited Maldives 2ce last year. It’s looks as good as the pictures we saw on magazines.
* I still don’t like crabs, if you were here, I still wouldn’t eat it with you.
* I got my grey hair before 40! 2 strands✌🏿️✌🏿️🤣🤣
Till will meet again. Miss you Bestie🙌🏿🙌🏿