As usually done on a yearly basis, the Founder and General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Dr D.K Olukoya has released the prophesies for the new year.
The clergyman tagged year 2020 as, “My year of (spiritual) revival and new glory” as scripture were taken from the book of Psalm 116: 8, 138: 7, Isaiah 60: 1 and Romans 8: 13.
Pastor Olukoya also seized the moment to advise Nigerians on how to stay focus all through the year as he highlighted some point which are to be followed.
Points stated on how to deal with the year are listed below:
1. Holy living
2. No nonsense prayers
3. Bible addiction
4. Self control
5. Sacrificial gibing
6. Hard work.
He concluded by revealing the prophesies for the year which are:
1. A year for rewriting negative family history.
2. A year of aggressive prayers against voices from foundation
3. A year of unbelievable answers to prayers..
4. A year of “it can only be God” testimony
5. A year where many captives will divorce their chains
6. A year for activating the blood of Jesus
7. A year when the Lord shall dash in pieces the kingdom of evil rulers.
8. A year where many families shall climb to a level of victory
9. A year of ceaseless prayers..
10. A year when saints must more sensitive to heavenly frequencies
11. A year of food supplies from the throne of king herod be cut of.
12. A year where disobedience to God will yield terrible results that no deliverance can solve
13. A year where round the clock prayer is needed against national recklessness Nd political confusion
14. A year where In patience will lead to strange marriages
15. A year not only to take back what the enemy has stolen but to also occupy new territory
16. Strong prayers needed to avert earth quakes.
17. Increase acceleration and speed.
18. Don’t hold unto unforgiveness
19. A year of confusion and messy
20. Major political leaders will be shifted.
21. A year where many have waters in the past years will now begin to bloom
22. A year where many who have endured season of delay, trial and tribulations will sing and dance.
23. A year of return of prodigals who have repented
24. A year where we must return to our ancient land mark.
25. A year of perfection for divine people.
26. A year of positive Nd Negative harvest
27. Extraordinary and sacrificial giving will yield very powerful result
28. A up and down year
29. A year that the Lord shall tear in peices the kingdom of those against him
30. A season of that which has delayed the children of God shall be scattered.
31. Resurrection of dry bones
32. Fresh start and turning points
33. More than any other year.. The enemy will release the dog spirit
Stay Connected , follow us on: Facebook: @creebhillsdotcom, Twitter: @creebhillsblog, Instagram: @creebhills, Pinterest: @creebhills Telegram: creebhillsTo place an advert/sponsored post on our site, contact us via [email protected]