Alison Brie is an American model and actress who has featured in notable movies in Hollywood. She also has an enormous fan base and is very active on social media, having over 1.4 million followers on Instagram only. However, in this article, we’ll dig deep into the biography, net worth, age, career, etc., of an amazing superstar like Alison Brie.
On December 29, 1982, the well-known social media influencer, actress, writer, and producer in the United States, Alison Brie Schermerhorn, was born. She is best known for playing Trudy Campbell in the drama series Mad Men from 2007 to 2015, for which she received a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2009.
However, from 2009 through 2015, Alison Brie was known for her role as Annie Edison in the comedic sitcom Community.
After that, Diane Nguyen in the animated comedy series BoJack Horseman from 2014 to 2020, and Ruth Wilder in the comedy-drama series GLOW from 2017 to 2019. Then she was nominated for two Golden Globes for the latter.
Alison Brie’s Age
Since Alison Brie was born on December 29, 1982, then by 2021, her age should be 39. Nevertheless, she’s still stunning and fit to achieve greater things in her career.
The well-known American actress is 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 meters) tall and weighs 52 kilograms (114 lbs). Her body measurements are 35-24-36 inches, with a 35 B breast size, a 24-inch waist, and 36-inch hips.
Furthermore, with a dress size of 4, she has an elegant body shape (US). Her dark brown curly hair contrasts nicely with her lovely blue eyes. Currently, she doesn’t have any visible tattoos.
Alison Brie’s Parents
Brie is a Californian actress that was born in the city of Hollywood. Her mother, Joanne (née Brenner), works at Para Los Nios (“For the Children”), a non-profit child care organization, and her father, Charles Terry Schermerhorn, is a singer and freelance showbiz journalist.
Brie’s mother is Jewish, and her father comes from a family of Dutch, Scottish, and Irish descent.
However, Brie revealed that she occasionally visited her father’s church,” the Self-Realization Fellowship, although her mother “would always make sure we understood we were Jewish” while her divorced parents were nurturing her.
In 2001, Alison Brie graduated from South Pasadena High School, a community high school. She acquired the appropriate high school education certification there.
Later on, she continued her study at the California Institute of the Arts, where she received a bachelor’s degree in theater in 2005. She also studied in Glasgow, Scotland’s Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
Alison Brie’s debut television job was as Nina in Hannah Montana, a Disney Channel sitcom, in 2006. She was also recognized as Trudy Campbell in the AMC historical television series Mad Men, which aired from 2007 to 2015.
She landed a role in the web series My Alibi, broadcasted from 2008 to 2009, and she performed Annie Edison in the NBC/Yahoo! View sitcom Community from 2009 to 2015. Moreover, she received great feedback for her portrayal and was nominated for a Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
Alison Brie appeared on Attack of the Show! In April 2010, as a co-host. And she was on Web Soup for a segment. After that, she featured in Montana Amazon, a 2010 comedy film.
After that, Alison Brie played Rebecca Walters in Scream 4, a slasher horror film, and Suzie Barnes in The Five-Year Engagement, a rom-com film, in 2011. She also voiced Princess Unikitty in the animated comedy film The Lego Movie in 2014 and a persona in an episode of American Dad! during its eighth season.
Furthermore, Alison Brie landed a role in the Netflix series BoJack Horseman in June 2014, and it premiered on August 22, 2014. She has thus voiced several characters, notably Diane Nguyen, the primary heroine, and Vincent Aultman, a recurring character.
She also appeared on Lip Sync Battle, where she defeated Will Arnett with great performances of Salt-N-“Shoop” Pepa’s and Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj’s “Bang Bang.”
Again, Alison Brie co-starred Jason Sudeikis in Leslye Headland’s romantic comedy Sleeping with Other People in 2015, and she also portrayed Will Ferrell’s character’s fiancée in the comedy Get Hard.
Then she featured Lucy in the romantic comedy film How to Be Single in 2016. However, she appeared in many films in 2017, including The Little Hours’ historical comedy, The Disaster Artist, a biographical comedy-drama, and The Post, a historical drama.
After that, Alison Brie debuted as Ruth Wilder in GLOW, a Netflix comedy-drama series based on the 1980s female professional wrestling business Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling, on June 23, 2017.
Moreover, she was nominated for several awards, including the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series, and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in Television Series, Musical or Comedy, for her effectiveness.
Alison Brie appeared in Beck’s “Colors” music video in 2018. In 2019, she voiced Princess Unikitty again in The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, an animated comedic sequel film, and performed an English dub for Weathering with You, a Japanese animated romantic fantasy film.
Again, Alison Brie featured in Emerald Fennell’s critically praised drama thriller Promising Young Woman in 2020. She also authored, produced, and starred in the Netflix drama film Horse Girl, directed by Jeff Baena, in which she played Sarah.
Finally, Alison Brie later co-starred with Dan Stevens in her husband Dave Franco’s horror film The Rental, directed by him. She then starred as Sloane in Happiest Season, a romantic comedy film. Alison was cast as a guest star in Rick and Morty’s fifth season in June 2021.
Alison Brie’s beauty knows no limits; she was ranked 99th on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list in 2010 and 49th in 2011. In 2013, FHM readers named her the 57th Sexiest Woman globally, and in 2014, AskMen readers rated her the second most appealing woman in the world. Everything is proof of her amazing attractiveness.
Alison Brie’s Husband
Alison Brie started dating Dave Franco in 2012 after encountering him at a Mardi Gras party in New Orleans in 2011, and the couple was rumored to be engaged on August 25, 2015. On March 13, 2017, they married.
Their marriage, however, is barren. Alison claimed in a 2017 interview with Larry King that she did not bear children.
Alison Brie Net Worth 2021
Alison Brie has amassed a lot of wealth as a writer, producer, and actress, and her net worth in 2021 is estimated to be about $10 million dollars.
Alison Brie On Social Media
Alison Brie has become a fan favorite, as evidenced by her growing social media following. The American actress has 1.4 million Instagram followers and a slew of Twitter followers.
The following are movies and TV shows Alison Brie featured in that earned her the great net worth she has today.
● 2004 Stolen Poem as Alice
● 2007 Born as Mary Elizabeth Martino
● 2007 Dickie Smalls: From Shame to Fame as Mya
● 2008 Parasomnia as Darcy
● 2008 The Coverup as Grace
● 2008 Buddy ‘n’ Andy as Michelle
● 2008 Salvation, Texas as Lisa Salter
● 2009 Us One Night as Alyson
● 2010 The Home Front as Hannah
● 2010 Raspberry Magic as Ms. Bradlee
● 2011 Scream 4 as Rebecca Walters
● 2012 Save the Date as Beth
● 2012 The Five-Year Engagement as Suzie Barnes-Eilhauer
● 2012 Montana Amazon as Ella Dunderhead
● 2013 The Kings of Summer as Heather Toy
● 2014 The Lego Movie as Princess Unikitty’s voice
● 2014 Harmontown as Herself (Documentary film)
● 2014 Search Party as Elizabeth
● 2014 Lennon or McCartney as Herself (documentary)
● 2015 Sleeping with Other People as Elaine “Lainey” Dalton
● 2015 Get Hard as Alissa Barrow
● 2015 No Stranger Than Love as Lucy Sherrington
● 2016 Joshy as Rachel
● 2016 How to Be Single as Lucy
● 2016 Get a Job as Tanya Sellers
● 2016 A Family Man as Lynn Vogel
● 2017 The Post as Lally Weymouth
● ,2017 The Little Hours as Sister Alessandra
● 2017 The Disaster Artist as Amber
● 2018 Emmet’s Holiday Party as Princess Unikitty’s voice
● 2019 Weathering with You as Natsumi Suga’s voice
● 2019 The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part as Princess Unikitty’s voice
● 2020 Promising Young Woman as Madison McPhee
● 2020 Horse Girl as Sarah
● 2020 The Rental as Michelle
● 2020 Happiest Season as Sloane Caldwell
● TBA Spin Me Round
● TBA Somebody I Used to Know as Ally
● 2006 Hannah Montana as Nina (Episode: “It’s My Party and I’ll Lie if I Want To”)
● 2007 Not Another High School Show as Muffy
● 2007–2015 Mad Men as Trudy Campbell (36 episodes)
● 2008 The Deadliest Lesson as Amber
● 2009–2015 Community as Annie Edison (110 episodes)
● 2011 Robot Chicken as Martha Stewart / Vampire Lifeguard’s voice (Episode: “The Godfather of the Bride 2”)
● 2012 NTSF:SD:SUV:: as Joanie (Episode: “Sabbath-tage”)
● 2012 American Dad! as Lindsay’s voice (Episode: “Adventures in Hayleysitting”)
● 2013 High School USA! Miss Temple’s voice (Episode: “Choices”)
● Axe Cop as Beautiful Girly Bobs’ voice (Episode: “The Dumb List”)
● 2014 Comedy Bang! Bang! as Herself (Episode: “Alison Brie Wears a Black Mesh Top & Mini-Skirt”)
● 2014–2020 BoJack Horseman as Diane Nguyen / Various voices (77 episodes)
● 2016 Teachers as Lauren Lark (Episode: “Pilot”)
● 2016 Doctor Thorne as Martha Dunstable (3 episodes)
● 2017 Dr. Ken as Herself (Episode: “Ken’s Big Audition”)
● 2017–2019 GLOW as Ruth Wilder (30 episodes)
● 2019 Drunk History as Thea Spyer (Episode: “Love”)
● 2020 Make It Work! as Herself
● Marvel’s 616 ( episode: “Spotlight”)
● 2021 Rick and Morty as Planetina’s voice (Episode: “A Rickconvenient Mort”)
● Star Wars: Visions as Am’s voice
Thank you for reading this article. Please endeavor to drop your thoughts in the comment section below. See you later.