Cindy Mahlangu is a talented South African actress and TV presenter who was born in Mpumalanga. Siyanda’s participation in the South African soap series The Queen catapulted her into the spotlight. Now let’s explore the biography, age, net worth, career, etc., of Cindy Mahlangu.
Cindy Mahlangu is a well-known South African model and actress who is known for bringing her characters to life. On November 21, 1996, Cindy Mahlangu, who was born in Standerton, Mpumalanga, has always had a passion for acting.
However, she maintained her interest in acting by competing for roles, finally landing one that catapulted her to stardom. She began acting in the film The Herd, and since then has appeared in several additional films.
Cindy Mahlangu was born in Standerton, Mpumalanga, South Africa on November 21, 1996. Therefore, in the year 2021, she is 25 years old.
Cindy Mahlangu went to university to study Accounting before deciding to work in the show business.
Cindy began modeling in high school and went on to become a professional model after graduation. Thereafter, she moved on to acting later in life. Her starring role came when she was cast in the spooky popular series The Herd.
In the spooky popular series The Herd, Cindy Mahlangu appeared in the tv series. She portrayed Dumazile, and to be honest, she was fantastic in the role.
Later, she portrayed Kayise in Makoti, and she was so natural in the role that it didn’t feel as though it was staged. Most notably, she played Siyanda in The Queen, for which she received widespread acclaim.
Moreover, she was cast opposite Ama Qamata in Netflix’s second African project, Blood and Water, in 2020. Violetta was her character on etvScandal. All these successes had a huge impact on the net worth of Cindy Mahlangu.
Cindy Mahlangu is rumored to be dating Bongani Zungu, a midfielder for the French club Amiens SC. Bongani was romantically linked to his ex-girlfriend Khanyi Celel, however, they broke up due to adultery. However, in August 2020, the football star smooched Cindy in an Instagram live video, confirming their romance.
It’s a small world like some folks claim. Cindy Mahlangu bears a similar surname as Sandile Mahlangu, another well-known television personality, and many people believe they are relatives. Furthermore, because they both played lovers on the set of eTV’s Scandal, the rumors that they are linked haven’t died.
The two actors do, after all, have the same surname. But, as far as we can tell, they are unrelated. Therefore, whenever you hear Sandile Mahlangu is Cindy Mahlangu’s brother, enjoy a decent yawn or a great laugh, whatever you like.
Cindy Mahlangu has a passion for automobiles that she has never concealed. She appears to have a penchant for Mercedes Benz, or Mercs, as die-hard fans refer to the brand. Her “big girl purchase” of a Mercedes Benz was made public last year.
Following the news of her Mercs purchase, she received a deluge of accolades. It’s unclear whether she’s purchased a new car ever since.
- Blood & Water – Season 1 as Zama Bolton
- Makoti – Season 1 as Kayise
- Scandal! – Season 1 as Violetta Mamba
- The Herd – Season 1 & 2 as Dumazile
- The Queen – Season 3 & 4 as Siyanda
Cindy Mahlangu is active on various social media platforms and the following are some of her handles.
Facts About Cindy Mahlangu
- She has a variety of projects marketing products and businesses as a well-known figure.
- Mahlunga is a brand ambassador for Huawei and is usually seen publicizing the company.
- Aside from that, she has been seen promoting Brutal Fruit drink and has worked with the brand on a paid collaboration.
- She posted a framed portrait of her mother on Instagram on Women’s Day 2020.
- This actress has a little tattoo of the word Lindy underneath the collarbone.
- In addition, the fashion star enjoys experimenting with her hair.
- Her debut Instagram post, “God is at Work,” was published on March 31, 2018.
- As of this writing, her Instagram account has 1.5 million followers and the verified tick.
- Cindy joined Twitter in March 2017 and already has over 141k followers.
- Her Facebook page has 11,564 likes and is followed by 11,564 people.
Cindy Mahlangu Net Worth 2022
Cindy Mahlangu is a Mzansi actress who has an estimated net worth of $100,000 dollars, her major source of wealth comes from her acting career, modeling career, and endorsement deals.