Natalie Dormer is an outstanding young American actress and model. She is well recognized for her portrayal as Margaery Tyrell in HBO’s Game of Thrones. Her excellence in the series qualified her for The Professor and the Madman, as well as Elementary. Now, let’s explore the biography, age, net worth, career, etc. of Natalie Dormer.
Natalie Dormer, an American actress and tv presenter, was born on February 11, 1982, in Berkshire, England. She has a strong brand name and a place in the entertainment industry.
Natalie Dormer is best recognized for her role in “The Tudors,” a popular television series. Her roles in ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Captain America: The First Avenger,’ ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay,’ and ‘Elementary,’ among others, were acclaimed.
As a youngster, she was intrigued by dancing, public speaking, and fencing, among other artistic endeavors. She was also praised for being a brilliant student.
Natalie Dormer was born on February 11, 1982, therefore, as of 2022, she is 40 years old.
Her father, Gary Dormer, is a resigned computer programmer, and her mother, Claire Richards, is a housewife. Samantha Dormer is Natalie Dormer’s sister, while Mark Dormer is Natalie’s brother. English is her nationality.
‘Chiltern Edge Secondary School’ and ‘Reading Blue Coat School’ were where she finished her studies. For her outstanding manners and respectable nature, she was elected vice-captain of the school’s netball team.
Natalie Dormer was chosen for the public-speaking team because of her communication skills. She studied in the United Kingdom’s ‘Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art’ to explore her enthusiasm and make a career out of it. She made her theatrical debut in ‘The Comedy of Errors.’ she made her stage debut in ‘The Comedy of Errors.’
Her debut film was the period drama ‘Casanova.’ When Natalie Dormer was featured in the movie ‘The Tudors,’ she got a tremendous breakthrough.
She was featured in the film ‘Captain America: The First Avenger.’ In 2012, she made a huge success when she was granted the renowned television series “Game of Thrones.”
Owing to her love of audio series, Natalie Dormer also did a radio play called ‘Neverwhere.’ A few of her notable works are ‘Rush,’ ‘The Scandalous Lady W,’ ‘Elementary,’
The Professor and the Madman,’ ‘The Forest,’ and ‘The Counselor.’ She also had the chance to play ‘Margaery Tyrell’ in the ‘Game of Thrones video game series. All these career successes had a great impact on the net worth of Natalie Dormer.
Natalie Dormer is a shy woman who tries to keep her relationship a secret. She is worried that if the media misconstrues any of her statements, a riot would ensue. It had occurred before when the media misconstrued her words and slammed her.
Natalie Dormer is rumored to be engaged to Anthony Byrne, a filmmaker with whom she worked on “The Tudors” in 2007.
Natalie Dormer, according to a reliable source, has been married to David Oakes since 2018 and has a child with him.
- In 2005-Casanova as Victoria
- In 2007-Flawless as Cassie
- In 2009-City of Life as Olga
- In 2011-W.E. as Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
- In 2011-Captain America: The First Avenger as Private Lorraine
- In 2012-Electric Cinema: How to Behave as Lauren Bacall
- In 2013-A Long Way from Home as Suzanne
- In 2013-Rush as Nurse Gemma In 2013-The Counselor as The Blonde And many more.
- Distant Shores as Mobile Woman in 2005
- Rebus as Phillippa Balfour Episode: The Falls in 2005
- The Tudors as Anne Boleyn in 2010
- Masterwork Mo Murphy as Pilot in 2009
- Agatha Christie’s Marple as Moira Nicholson Episode: Why Didn’t They Ask Evans? in 2009
- Silk as Niamh Cranitch in 2011
- The Fades as Sarah Etches in 2011
- Game of Thrones as Margaery Tyrell in 2012-2016
- Elementary as Jamie Moriarty/Irene Adler in 2013-2015.
- 2014–2015-Game of Thrones as Margaery Tyrell
- 2017-Mass Effect: Andromeda as Dr. Lexi T’Perro
- Someone New for Hozier in 2015
- 2003-The Comedy of Errors as Adriana in The Cliveden Open Air Theatre
- 2010-Sweet Nothings as Mizi for the Young Vic 2010-45. as Pat in the Hampstead Theatre
- 2012-After Miss Julie for the Young Vic 2017-Venus in Fur as Vanda Jordan in the Theatre Royal Haymarket
Awards And Nominations
- In 2008, she was nominated for the Monte-Carlo TV Festival’s Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series award for her role in The Tudors.
- In 2008, she received a Gemini Award nomination for Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role.
- In 2009, the actress was nominated for the Gemini Awards for Best Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role.
- In 2014, the lovely actress was nominated for the NewNowNext Awards for Best New Lead Film Actress for The Hunger Games: Mockingly-Part 1 in the category of Best New Lead Film Actress.
- In 2014, Natalie was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble in a Drama Series for Game of Thrones.
- In 2015, she was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Drama Series.
The English actress, unfortunately, is not active or has any social media accounts, the only accounts attributed to her is her fans page on Instagram @nataliedormerig.
Natalie Dormer Net Worth
Considering the success and income Natalie Dormer has made from her movies, her net worth is estimated to be approximately US$8 million. In the United States, Natalie Dormer is among the most popular actresses. She has a long list of famous performances to her credit, many of which have brought her a great reputation and respect.