Do we all want to enjoy our house parties to the maximum? For this, we can go to any extent. It is the best part of our life to enjoy life with our friends and families. And the exciting thing about these parties is the type of food and drinks you get.
What if I tell you you can use half pound of weed delivery services to add fun to your party? You can include numerous cannabis products in your party and amaze your loved ones. Today, our focus is to give you the recipe for pot brownies. These brownies will add fun to your party and twist your food game.
Why trust CBD?
We all are familiar with the numerous benefits which CBD offers. But, the best thing with cannabinoids is that you do not get any side effects. You enjoy various health advantages and remove all the ailments from your body. In addition to this, you do not have to experience any “high” effects, and thus, you stay away from experiencing negative results.
When you include CBD in your diet, you increase your overall well-being. And when you have CBD-infused products at your party, your happiness doubles. Your guests enjoy your party in the best possible manner. For this reason, it is reliable to follow all the processes with great care and caution. You cannot skip any of the steps and disturb the taste of the brownies.
How much is CBD oil perfect for the brownies?
It is imperative to decide the amount of oil you need to use. It depends upon your health and preference. For this, the best approach is to consult your doctor. In addition to this, you have to take care of your guests’ choices. The best thing is to track their health conditions and see if they will take more CBD.
Once you find all these details, you can tell your doctor. The doctor will help you determine the correct dose of CBD oil. It will help you make the perfect pot brownies without any side effects. Again, you can even look for official websites and check the doses for better clarity.
Recipe for pot brownies
- 180g dairy-free dark chocolate
- 150g coconut oil
- ½ cup aquafaba
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp CBD oil
- 1½ cups chickpea flour
- ¼ cup cocoa or cacao
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 45g dairy-free dark choc chips
- 50g walnuts
- The first step to making these pot brownies is to preheat the oven.
- The next step is to take a saucepan and decorate it with square baking paper with the coating of coconut oil.
- The next step is to melt the chocolate. Add some oil to the melted chocolate. Stir it and cool it for a few minutes.
- The next thing to do is beat the aquafaba and crush the sugar. Repeat the process until you make it light and fluffy. Once you do this process, the next step is to add some CBD oil, apple cider, and vanilla. After this, add all these things into the melted chocolates.
- The next thing to do is to sieve all the dry ingredients. You can even whisk them to remove lumps. It will help you get a smooth and consistent texture.
- In addition to this, you need to blend the dry and wet ingredients in the best possible manner. Once the mixture is ready, the next step is to add choc chips and dry fruits. These will enhance the taste of the brownies.
- The next thing is to pour the mixture into the baking tray and add more dry fruits.
- Bake it for about 40 minutes. You can even check by inserting a pick into your brownie. If you experience something wet, your brownies are not ready, and you have to bake for some more time.
- Your brownies are ready to serve. Cut the brownies with the help of a knife into small pieces.
- You can even store these brownies for a longer duration. But, the best time is to eat them within a week. And if you want to take them to your house party. Then, it is the best option.
- A pinch of salt
- 115g of our CBD butter
- 228g of cooking chocolate
- 80g of all-purpose flour
- Three eggs
- 50g light brown sugar
- 150g regular sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 185g of smooth peanut butter
- 120g icing sugar
- 30ml of whole milk
- Two tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Square baking tin, ideally 8-9 inches square
- Aluminum foil
- For this, the first step is to overheat the oven to 180C.
- Take a small pan and add some CBD oil and chocolate chips. Keep the mixture on medium flame and melt the chocolate to create a perfect texture. But, it is best not to heat much because the chocolate might get burned, and you might not get the best taste.
- Pour it into a large bowl and set it aside for cooling.
- Take another bowl and vanilla, icing sugar, peanut butter, and milk, and combine well.
- The next thing is to prepare the baking pan.
- Add sugar to the melted chocolate mixture and add some eggs.
- Mix the vanilla blend and add cocoa powder, flour, and salt.
- Add your peanut butter filling and blend it well until you get a smooth texture.
- Your mixture is ready. Bake it for about 40 minutes, and your Peanut pot brownies are ready to serve.
So, you see, these two simple pot brownies recipes will add spark to your party. Once your guests find these brownies, they will be amused and excited. But, before you make these brownies, it is best to use high-quality CBD oil and learn how to use CBD oil. It will save you from experiencing side effects.